Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Your mom went to college...

Kip
Kip Dynamite
(Please rate my quiz)


Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I ripped this off of Pete's friend Hannah. Just wanted you to know.

By the way...

Sunday I finally got an iPod. Damn, this thing is cool. I already have 844 songs on it. It's pretty damn swanky. Plus I even have a leather case for it. I was trying to find one of those iSkins for it, but they did'nt have any in black. Oh well, I'll probably look for it in the next few weeks.

I've been watching the new I Love 90's: Part Deux lately on VH1. I'm suprised that they were talking about Kevin Smith's movies Clerks and Mallrats. Hopefully they'll talk about Chasing Amy for 1997 and Dogma for 1999.

Song of the Moment: Alice In Chains - Got Me Wrong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pick up The Spine by They Might Be Giants!
WhatPulse Sig
Google
  Webhttp://torgodorkknight.blogspot.com