Sunday, December 26, 2004

MERRY DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS!!!! HO HO HO!!!!!!!!!!one

Merry Day After Christmas everyone! I hope everyone had a good one. I know I did. I managed to get quite a few presents. Want me to tell you what I got? Well, I'm gonna tell you anyway. This IS my blog you know. Anyway, onto the presents.

Napoleon Dynamite
The Simpsons Season 5
Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (w/headband)
Star Wars Animated Adventures: Ewoks
Star Wars Animated Adventures: Droids
Star Wars: Ewok Movie 2-Pack Thing
Spider-Man 2
ECW: Path of Destruction
ECW: Extreme Evolution
ECW: Anarchy Rulz '99
Three shirts
A watch
A FM radio

All in all, I think that I ended up with a pretty good stash. Anyway, I would like to wish everyone who reads my blog a happy holiday season!

Song of the Moment: Run DMC - Tougher Than Leather

3 Comments:

Blogger Zach said...

Dodgeball is a grea movie, I enjoyed it.

11:39 PM  
Blogger The Dork Knight said...

So did I.

Fuckin' Chuck Norris...

3:01 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I got clothes... and then I cried :'(

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pick up The Spine by They Might Be Giants!
WhatPulse Sig
Google
  Webhttp://torgodorkknight.blogspot.com