Thursday, December 30, 2004

I got to talk to a celebrity...

Today I went to Best Buy to pick myself up a new game. As I'm standing on the line, a man asks me if I like Family Guy (Since I was wearing a Quagmire T-Shirt). I told him yes. Then he told me that he does a few voices on Family Guy. To my suprise it was none other than Johnny Brennan (One half of the Jerky Boys/voice of Mort Goldman on Family Guy)! Me and him then proceded to talk for about ten minutes. He then asked me for my mailing address so he can send me some free things. I tell you though, he was a real class act. The worst part, I almost did'nt talk to him. I was about to go to my mom's car. If I had went to the car, I would'nt have told you all this great story...

Song of the Moment: Morris Day & The Time - Jungle Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pick up The Spine by They Might Be Giants!
WhatPulse Sig
Google
  Webhttp://torgodorkknight.blogspot.com