Monday, May 28, 2007

Movie Soundtrack To My Life (AKA It's Been A While)

Hey all, it's been a while but I thought I might wanna update this ol' blog and post a little thing today. Thanks to iTunes I will be using it's shuffle feature and randomly create the movie soundtrack to my life...

Word.

My Movie:
1. Opening credits: Everclear - Nehalem
2. Waking up: White Zombie - Electric Head Pt. 2 (The Ecstacy)
3. First day of school: Alice Cooper - Blow Me A Kiss
4. Falling In Love: Everclear - All Fucked Up
5. Breaking up: R.L. Burnside - It's Bad You Know
6. Prom: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Long As I Can See The Light
7. Life’s okay: Silverchair - Stoned
8. Mental breakdown: Drowning Pool - Pity
9. Driving: Johnny Cash - Starkville City Jail
10. Flashback: Rollins Band - Thursday Afternoon
11. Getting back together: The Offspring - Self Esteem
12. Wedding song: The Beatles - Because
13. Birth of first child: Faith No More - Epic
14. Final battle scene: Barry DeVorzon - The Fight
15. Death scene: Electric Light Orchestra - Hold On Tight
16. Funeral song: Nick Lowe - The Beast In Me
17. End credits: Electric Six - The Future Is In The Future

Song of the Moment: The Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula

Pick up The Spine by They Might Be Giants!
WhatPulse Sig
Google
  Webhttp://torgodorkknight.blogspot.com