Sunday, August 06, 2006

Shaken not stirred...



How to make a Peter
Ingredients:

1 part intelligence

1 part crazyiness

1 part ego
Method:
Layer ingredientes in a shot glass. Add a little emotion if desired!


Haha, very true.

So, I've been doing a lot of stuff over the summer. I'm getting ready for the big day next month when I can proudly say that I'm a senior. I'm scared a little bit but I know that I can make it if I just try.

Man, I sound like one of those little wusses who post emo-esque crap like this on their MySpaces... I better stop...

Anyway, I have tickets to go to an ECW show this summer. I can't wait. I'm going to be at a show which features the always contraversal "Mr. RVD 4:20" Rob Van Dam. I really want to meet him as he was one of my personal favorites when I first started watching back in 2001. I'm gonna be going with my friend who is basically Kurt Angle's #1 fan. Sure I've already said it before, but I can't wait. I'll probably be reviewing the house show (And ECW as a whole) after I see it for The Dojo.

Well, I better bail out for now. I'll probably be posting some new stuff in the next few days.

Song of the Moment: Men At Work - Down Under

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pick up The Spine by They Might Be Giants!
WhatPulse Sig
Google
  Webhttp://torgodorkknight.blogspot.com