Saturday, November 19, 2005

Where is my mind?!?!?

Boy, I haven't posted on here in quite some time. I've been doing pretty good lately. School is okay. The holidays are coming up real soon, and I can't wait. I love the atmosphere surrounding the holiday season. Plus it's always awesome going to school the day before a vacation and seeing all my friends before I go and relax.

Christmas can't come soon enough.

Song of the Moment: They Might Be Giants - The World's Address (Joshua Fried Re-mix)

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon Craker said...

Yeah I can't wait for Christmas.

Denis Leary is having a special on Comedy Central sometime next week called, "Denis Leary's Merry F#$@*n' Christmas". That's gonna be awesome.

Have you seen "The Ref"? It's a pretty hilarious flick.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pick up The Spine by They Might Be Giants!
WhatPulse Sig
Google
  Webhttp://torgodorkknight.blogspot.com