Monday, September 12, 2005

Meh

Today was my fifth day of being a 11th grader. Pretty nice feeling. The classes can be challenging, but I believe in myself that I can manage to do good. People have been telling me that 11th grade is one of the best grades to be in. So far most of them are right. I'm just lucky that I get to be in a lunch where I can talk to my friends. To me, having friends is a pretty important thing.

Since TNA Wrestling will be debuting their show iMPACT! on October 1st, I decided to make a flyer for them. If you like it, please post a comment. Also, if you plan to put it on another website, please give the link to this page.

TNA Flyer

Song of the Moment: Kanye West - Heard Em' Say (Feat. Adam Levine of Maroon 5)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Dork Knight said...

Thanks for spamming my blog.

9:46 AM  
Blogger The Dork Knight said...

You guys suck.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pick up The Spine by They Might Be Giants!
WhatPulse Sig
Google
  Webhttp://torgodorkknight.blogspot.com