Sunday, May 08, 2005

Shpadoinkle!

Today I finally went to see The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. I thought it was a pretty good adaptation of the book. Hopefully Touchstone will greenlight a sequel to it. Honestly though, I'm happy that they included my favorite part with the sperm whale and the flower pot of petunias.

While I was at the theater to see THG2TG, I was able to snag myself a ticket to see Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith on opening day. I really hope that this lives up to all the hype going around it. Kevin Smith, who was very critical of the first two prequels got to see a screening of the movie a few days ago. He says that this is actually really good. I've heard that the movie goes into a pretty dark mood. That's probably why it's the only Star Wars movie with a PG-13 rating.

This weekend I picked up the movie Cannibal! The Musical. It's a pretty funny movie. I've been quoting the movie the whole weekend. I found a site that has all the songs from it for download. Now I have Cannibal! The Musical on my iPod.

Song of the Moment: Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pick up The Spine by They Might Be Giants!
WhatPulse Sig
Google
  Webhttp://torgodorkknight.blogspot.com