Monday, October 11, 2004

Looking for some mods....

Well, I've decided to bring back an old idea that I've had for a while. I've decided to bring back my old video game forum from last year. At the moment, I'm looking for some mods. If you would like to become a mod, please join and send me a PM. My username there is "The Dork Knight". Please, I really want to bring this back full time, and I need some people to help out!
Here's the link for The Video Game Board.
Fixed link.

Song of the Moment: Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

If this were about 4 or 5 years ago I would have been so happy to be a mod. However, now I dont play many video games.

My time has been consumed by my new found love for the guitar :)

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pick up The Spine by They Might Be Giants!
WhatPulse Sig
Google
  Webhttp://torgodorkknight.blogspot.com