Sunday, October 03, 2004

Have a nice day!

Looks like something I've always wanted to do in a long time has finally happened yesterday. I met my all-time favorite wrestler... Mick Foley. He was a true class act. Him and me took a picture together, and signed my copy of Tietam Brown. Mick commented and said "Wow, one of the few Foley novel fans". He then asked me what I thought of the book, to which I responded "I thought it was pretty good". What was really sad was that I was at a loss for words. What can I say? I'm a hardcore Foley mark!

Along with Foley, I was able to meet both D'Lo Brown and Al Snow. D'Lo commented me by saying that I should be a football player. Me and Al Snow did a pretty funny photo in which we are looking off into the sky.

The show itself was pretty good. Here's the results....

Renegades Rampage (10/02/04)
Jeff Starr VS. Kurt Adonis
Winner: Jeff Starr

Short Sleeve Sampson VS. Terrible Todd Stone
Winner: Short Sleeve Sampson

Chris Sabin VS. The Amazing Red in a "T-Shirt Match" (If Chris Sabin
wins, all Renegade Rampage shirts will only be $10)
Winner: Chris Sabin (Excellent match by the way.)

King Kong Bundy (w/Big Daddy) VS. Sgt. Slaughter
Winner: Sgt. Slaughter

Julio Dinero (w/Miss Michelle) VS. Romeo Roselli (w/Kara)
Winner: Romeo Roselli

Prino & RoughHouse Ralph Mosca VS. The Executioners
Winners: Prino & RoughHouse Ralph Mosca

Kamala VS. Dusty Rhodes
Winner: Dusty Rhodes

D'Lo Brown & Chris Candido (w/Tammy Sytch) VS. Al Snow & Jerry Lawler
(w/Head) - Special Guest Referee: Mick Foley
Winners: Al Snow & Jerry Lawler

Afterwards, Mick announced that he will be returning soon to WWE to promote his upcoming book.

Hopefully there will be a Rengedades Rampage II next year...

Song of the Moment: They Might Be Giants - The Guitar

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

YOU FUCKING SUCK!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I LOVE MICK FOLEY!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP YOU ARE MY IDOL!

I have read all his books twice! Beat that. If I met him I would die a happy man. I would do anything in my power to meet Mick. I love him so much... he was one of my fav wrestlers (Cactus Jack persona)...

12:06 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Uh... Mick just said he was coming back to a role in pro wrestling (probably not wrestling however). Also his next book is going to be a picture book teaching kids good manner and stuff :)

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pick up The Spine by They Might Be Giants!
WhatPulse Sig
Google
  Webhttp://torgodorkknight.blogspot.com