Monday, November 15, 2004

I must have one...



Apparently it's a controller for the upcoming Gamecube game Resident Evil 4. Imagine playing against someone in Super Smash Bros. Melee. with one of those bad boys...

Speaking of games, looks like I'll be playing Halo 2 this weekend. My friend is inviting me and a few friends over so we can all play it. I'm really looking foward to it. For some reason, I can see myself clubbing a few people with my blaster...

Song of the Moment: Alice In Chains - Man In The Box

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Sorry Ive been dorment for a while. It looks like you got your computer back :)

That controller looks PIMP!!! I almost want to get one now. But I wont. Im going to get an XBOX this weekend I think. Or maybe Ill get a computer hard drive... Im still deciding. I need a slave drive, but w/e

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pick up The Spine by They Might Be Giants!
WhatPulse Sig
Google
  Webhttp://torgodorkknight.blogspot.com