Saturday, September 04, 2004

Thanks for saving us Mario, but our princess is in another castle...

Heh... I just came back from my local EBGames. I found something pretty cool. Back in the early 90's, Nintendo started re-releasing some of their older games like Super Mario Brothers, Zelda, etc. Well, the Big N decided to re-release Zelda II - Link's Adventure. When I walked over to the NES games, I saw a copy of a re-released Zelda II in it's original box. Plus it was the rare "Gray Cartridge" re-release. Guess how much it was? Five dollars and ninety-nine cents. Pretty good deal, eh? Plus it came it it's orignial manual. Boy, that was a lucky find.

Song of the Moment: Velvet Revolver - Slither

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

That song is pretty sweet. Also I think that the releases on the Gameboy Advanced sp retro edition are pretty sweet. I have decided to get one...after I buy a new guitar.

I plan to get the retro SP and then get Mario, Zelda, and maybe Donky-Kong :)

12:23 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

One More thing! I didn't know you watched TNA Wrestling!?!?!

The invite for our Wrestling Blog will be sent soon if you promise to keep us updated on TNA!!!

12:29 AM  
Blogger The Dork Knight said...

One little thing though...

I don't order the TNA Pay-Per-Views. I can however post news about the stars of TNA. I don't order them mostly because my TV provider (DirecTV) does'nt carry TNA's Pay-Per-Views. However, I will discuss TNA's show Impact!, and their upcoming PPV (Victory Road).

By the way, I just posted my first entry over at the Dojo.

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pick up The Spine by They Might Be Giants!
WhatPulse Sig
Google
  Webhttp://torgodorkknight.blogspot.com