Saturday, July 31, 2004

John Bradshaw Layfield STILL Sucks... However...

It's been quite some time since I've talked about the pro wrestler know as JBL. Since the time I talked about him on this blog, (CHEAP POP!) my opinion on him has changed. When I see him in the ring, I still cringe. However, I believe that the JBL character has changed. Instead of insulting different ethnic groups, he just acts like a pompous ass. Two weeks ago, he was challenged by Undertaker for his title. I did chuckle a little when I saw how JBL reacted to the Deadman. "I'm sorry, I can't fight you at SummerSlam, I'm... Um... Going to face.... SHANNON MOORE, yeah Shannon Moore at SummerSlam!" At least he is trying his hardest to make himself a "Cowardly Champion".

I just picked up "The Big Lebowski" today. That is a great movie...

Song of the Moment: The Beatles - Golden Slumbers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pick up The Spine by They Might Be Giants!
WhatPulse Sig
Google
  Webhttp://torgodorkknight.blogspot.com