Sunday, June 20, 2004

NWA-TNA Street Team

I joined the NWA-TNA Street Team today. Looks like I will be promoting NWA-TNA's brand of pro wrestling. Personally, I believe that NWA-TNA is everything that WWE should be. NWA-TNA has faith in their younger talent. I would love more than anything to see people like AJ Styles, Low-Ki, Christopher Daniels, and The Amazing Red in WWE. If they did come in though, they would probably either be stuck on HeAT/Velocity or sent to the development camp (Ohio Valley Wrestling). Plus NWA-TNA has faith in the talent WWE didn't have. I love the attention that NWA-TNA gives in people like D'Lo Brown, Raven, and K-Kwik (Ron "The Truth" Killings). I really don't think that WWE would have put Raven in the main event scene since they believe he doesn't have "drawing power". Bullshit. Raven was one of excess biggest stars. I think if the writing staff wasn't so far up Triple H's ass, they would definitely have a spot for the lower talent. To paraphrase the great Jim Cornette...

I'm The Dork Knight, and that's my opinion.



Song of the Moment: Black Sabbath - War Pigs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pick up The Spine by They Might Be Giants!
WhatPulse Sig
Google
  Webhttp://torgodorkknight.blogspot.com